March 09, 2014

Infinity scoodie

A few months ago I had a nice break from classes, and decided to pursue a new craft project- an infinity scoodie.  I wanted to make my own pattern and after some trial and error, pulled it off!  A friend saw mine and asked for own of her own and it turned out so good.  Here are some pictures of the final result of what I made for her:


Nicole picked some colors that I wouldn't have chosen on my own, and they were so perfect!  After I started, I couldn't get over how much I loved them together.  The yarn I used is super soft and the whole piece is really comfortable to wear.


I added some details that weren't on my original, including a cord with tassels to tighten the hood and a satin liner to help give the hood shape and for more warmth.  



The scarf part is really long (it reaches the ground when hanging straight down and loops around 3-4 times.


I love this scoodie and am looking forward to making more.  If you are interested in one of your own, feel free to contact me, either through blogger or my Etsy store.  (There isn't much on my Etsy shop right now, but you can send me a message and we can consult on an item.)  Thanks!

12 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Bella.I trusted Dr Obodo completely, from the minute I spoke with he I knew he would help me, my husband had gone, no real explanation just left me, he started the work, gave me so much confidence and hope that as i said the trust was there, it was slow progress as he said at the beginning, but he is back - not all hearts and flowers but back and things are better, I am going to ask Dr Obodo my lovely spell Spell caster to do another spell so we can move house as this has been an issue with my husband as we live near my family, so that is the next job for the spell caster, I love you Dr Obodo, thank you for being in my life. Incase you need Dr.obodo help , call (234) 8155-425481 or E-mail___ templeofanswer@hotmail . co . uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is this kind of fantastic details to me, simply because i really do a on the net work that's why i needed rapid Internet connection, my spouse and i lookup the best way to spiders internet speed i quickly reach with a correct location.
    online cannabis store

    ReplyDelete
  3. As i unquestionably taking pleasure in just about every chunk of which. This is a great website and also wonderful discuss. I'd like to a lot thanks. Helpful job! An individual people commence a great website, and now have some terrific product. Conserve the exceptional run. Optima Mattress Range Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers intended for this type of great write-up with the examination, I am completely surprised! Hold things such as this coming. ειδήσεις από την ελλάδα

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one of us can’t acquire this type of facts by way of I'd like to speak about say thanks to intended for providing this great post. seasonal rentals pompano beach fl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic risk-free world-wide-web by way of the infant that will present ones motivator and also placement of feet intended for the run. As i ask yourself basically are able to problem this article as being a guideline close to the run. Cheers! pintu darurat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great website high-priced As i hold the quite a few facts inside of this type of website suggestions. Give thanks utes intended for wonderful website which often web site. cannabis businessplans Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there, I am a lot weighed decrease due to ones emotions due to this distinct account. An extremely greater and also taking place being familiar with will probably be ideal for us. I do think your site will unquestionably simply get more traffics combined with effective publishing given that the choosing the effective facts. and so nearly all likes your own personal helpful website. Count on ever before re-occurring intended for a lot more. cannabis business pro forma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there that had been great to learn to read. Cheers towards the great write-up. Esteemed all than that..Hey there what exactly a terrific write-up I've obtained learn and also really feel us For any good and also watching out at this time there due to this identical type of write-up intended for earlier weekly and also hardly came on this distinct. Thanks a lot and will try to find a lot more posts via a particular person. CBDoil extraction lab business plan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.
    Hey, you?re the goto expert. Thanks for haingng out here.
    Gerberian Shepsky
    Shepsky

    ReplyDelete